Why Use Us?
We provide our partners and clients with:
- More than 20 years experience
- 20 Year Material Guarantee
- 3 Year Workmanship Guarantee
- Completed projects within time and on budget
- Free technical advice
- After sales service
For the following large-scale sub-contracting projects:
We are proud to have almost two decades of experience in the business of saving our partners and clients’ time and money, while ensuring they get the best possible quality products and outstanding workmanship. Not only are we confident of our past track record, we are also continuously focusing on innovation and development.
“Sub-contracting Rainflow SA on a project for the SAPD, we were very impressed with their attitude, work ethic and efficiency. The team consistently showed the highest degree of workmanship and professionalism. They provided clear and detailed estimates and completed promised work on time. Rainflow has also proven valuable in advising on different solutions available for each job.”
“Exceptional products and quality of work! Very pleased with our choice to partner with Rainflow SA Seamless Gutters and Roof Sheeting on a large contracting job.”
“Rainflow SA’s dedication to service and quality of work has earned a great reputation with our customers. So much so that they earned full marks on an insurance rating for work done. We are totally satisfied and will use them again.”
Meeting The Construction sector’s Needs
In our dealing with the construction industry, since 1995, it has become clear that contractors are typically competing for work against two or three of their peers, highlighting the necessity for high quality products, reliable workmanship and on-time/on-budget project completions.
Contractors, Quantity Surveyors, Architects and Builders are dependent on specialist input from sub-contractors like Rainflow SA (Pty) Ltd to minimise issues like delays and disruptions, time and cost variations, skills and competence issues, and lack of quality products.
We understand that any sub-contractor needs to meet the following criteria:
Supplying Quality Products.
- Seamless rain gutters (and its host of complimenting products like downpipes, fascia- and barge boards) are quiet but critical components of any building’s roofing system. They have the important job of capturing rainwater at the roof edge thencontrolling and directing it away from thes tructure. Uncontrolled water running off the roof and blowing back onto the exterior surfaces can be damaging in a whole host of expensive ways including: flooding, foundation settlement, soil erosion, dry rot, paint damage, window, door and siding damage.
- We offer your clients a range of aesthetically pleasing water flow solutions (including rainwater harvesting tanks) in a variety of colours.
- Lastly, roof sheeting is considered to be a huge part of construction. It is used to protect all types of roofs – from houses and garages to large industrial plants.
Capacity, Reliability and Delivery
The quality of work delivered by subcontractors such as RainflowSA affects the project performance and thus the reputation, competitiveness and profitability of the main contractor – and subcontractor selection ofspecialist work is therefore very important. We are proud to answer YES to all these questions:
- Does the sub-contractor have the skills and labour available to carry out the work?
- Do they exercise tight cost control?
- Do they need close supervision?
- Does the quality of their workmanship and products comply to industry standards?
- Do they meet deadlines?
Credibility as Tender Partners Sub-contracting allows the main contractor to reduce operating costs and thereby enhance competitiveness.
Contact Rainflow SA to find out more about the qualities that make us the perfect tender partner:
- Financial capability
- Track record
- Construction management systems
- Superior products and installation