Rainflow SA specialise in supplying and installing seamless gutters, which offers a no-clog system. We provide seamless gutters for houses, complexes, developments, factories, and industrial and commercial buildings.
We are proud to have almost two decades of experience in the business of saving our partners and clients’ time and money, while ensuring they get the best possible quality products and outstanding workmanship. Not only are we confident of our past track record, we are also continuously focusing on innovation and development.
Seamless Gutter Systems
Questions that need to be taken into consideration when deciding on what type of rain gutter system to install:
- How the rain gutter needs to perform depending on the area in which you live. (Does the area have extreme temperatures, heavy snow and rain, or ice storms? Are there a lot of trees in the vicinity?)
- Section or seamless ( Sectional systems lend themselves to do-it-yourself installations due to the high configurability of the parts, however they are prone to developing leaks.)
Benefits of a Seamless Gutter System
- A no-clog system which catches and routes water down and out while diverting leaves and debris to the ground
- No leaking
- No rusting
- No fading
- Easy maintenance
Our Gutter Product Range
- Gutter : 100 x 125mm Ogee profile domestic gutters.
- Gutter : 125 x 150 mm Ogee profile industrial gutters.
- Downpipes : 85 mm round down pipes.
- Downpipes : 50 x 75 mm rectangular fluted down pipes.
- Downpipes : 75 x 100 mm rectangular fluted down pipes.
- Downpipes : Any size down pipe, square or round to client’s specifications.
- Gutters : Any size gutter to client’s specification – up to 1225 mm girth.
- Fascia boards : Any shape or size up to 1225 mm girth.
- Barge boards : Any shape or size up to 1225 mm girth.
- Rainwater hopper heads : Various sizes and designs to client’s specifications
- Under eaves closures : To fit structure specifications.
- Specialise in Box Gutter 1225 mm girth.
Please note: Colour swatches are a close resemblance to the colour of the gutters, colours may vary slightly.